Hey Everybody...
I am so proud of your hard work and dedication! I thank each and every one of you for making an effort to coming to practice! Of course we will have a break this coming week, October 12th. I will be out of town visiting my parents and my little baby nephew, Jackson. I want you all to have a great week! I want you to continue to listen to your CD. When we come back on October 19th, I will pass out the parts for the Christmas Musical Drama along with your Music and CD that you can take home to practice. Make sure you bring your folders with you! VERY IMPORTANT! Also bring your assignment back with you! What Does Worship Mean to You or to God? I want to talk about that when we meet next! I LOVE EACH and EVERY ONE OF YOU!!
Kudos again to Jordan!! She said the Secret verse!! Way to go!! She earned her team 10 points!! Can anyone beat Jordan??
Love, Miss Leslie
Secret Verse:
Psalm 36:5
Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment